Wednesday, February 2, 2011

4 Questions about my Narrative Essay - 2/2/11

Q: What one specific aspect of your paper are you proudest of and why?
A: I am most proud of the story i told about myself in the beginning of the essay. I feel this story was an essential part of the narrative the set the stage for the rest of the essay.

Q: What was the most difficult aspect of writing this essay and why?
A: The most difficult part of writing this paper was that it was really difficult for me to transfer the thoughts from my head onto the paper. A lot of the time, it's difficult to just write things sown on a sheet of paper in the same way they sound in your head. As a consequence, i found myself having to reword certain things in different ways so that they would make sense in the essay.

Q: Imagine you had extra time to revise this essay, what would you want to polish and why?
A: If i had the extra time to revise and polish the aspects of this paper, i would probably use the time to infuse more imagery and descriptive language into this essay.

Q: How would you approach such a revision?
A: I would approach this revision by looking at the situations i described in the story and thinking about how i could use more sensory language to further immerse the reader's mind into the content of my essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment