Thursday, March 24, 2011

4 Questions - Midterm


 What one specific aspect of your paper are you proudest of?   Why?
The one aspect of my paper that I am the most proud of is the amount of topics I covered. Given that I had a very limited amount of time to complete this paper, I find that fact impressive
2.   What was the most difficult aspect of writing this essay?
 The most difficult aspect of writing my paper was probably the brainstorming portion; it was difficult to come up with a topic that I was comfortable writing about for this paper
3.   Imagine that you have a few extra hours to revise this paper.   What aspect(s) of the paper would you reword, write, and/or polish?   Why?
 The transitional phrases between topic within the paper were probably the least though of aspect of my paper
4.   How would you approach such a revision?
 I’d re-word the conclusion and topic sentences of my paragraphs in order to make the essay flow better.

No comments:

Post a Comment